Top Ten 2019/20 Deadliest European Attacking Trio.

10. Sergio Aguero, Raheem Sterling And Kevin DeBryne (Manchester City) – 40 goals

The English Premier league’s defending Champions attackers, who jointly scores a goal every 37 min are the second best combined attackers in the premier league scoring 40 goals among themselves. Sergio Aguero who is contesting for the premier league highest goalscorer has scored 16 goals to his name so far this season.

9. Mo Salah, Sadio Mane And Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) – 41 goals

The Current champions of the English Premier league have been known all over Europe for their team spirit and pattern of play which saw their attackers sitting in the first place of best combined attackers in the premier league and the nineth in Europe. The last season highest goalscorer winning duo Mo Salah and Sadio Mane already have 17 and 16 goals to themselves respectively this season making them the 4th and 5th highest goalscorer of the current season.

8. Jadon Sancho, Erling Haaland And Marco Reus (Borussia Dortmund) – 42 goals

Sancho and Haaland are young and vilbrant attackers who have made their names all over Europe for their prolific traits and was enhanced by the experience of Marco Reus to form one of the deadliest attacks in Bundesliga as well as Europe. Jadon Sancho and Erling Haaland have jointly scored more goals than Real Madrid attackers have managed to secure. Since Haaland’s arrival in January he has registered more goals than any Dortmund player. Out of their joint goals, Sancho has netted the highest with 18 goals while Marco Reus and Erling Haaland have registered 11 and 13 goals respectively to their names.

7. Cristiano Ronaldo, Paulo Dybala And Gonzalo Higuan (Juventus) – 42 goals

Since the arrival of five time ballon d’or winner Cristiano Ronaldo at Turin, he have developed a deadly partnership with Argentine duo Paulo Dybala and Gonzalo Higuan. Their partnership has produced at lot of goals for Juventus this season with the Portuguese Captain Cristiano Ronaldo scoring 60% of their combined 42 goals and Dybala and Higuan scoring the remaining 40%.

6. Kylian Mbappe, Neymar Jr, And Mauro Icardi (Paris Saint Germain) – 43 goals

Despite the early conclusion of the French Ligue 1, Paris Saint Germain attackers are still recognized as the best coming from the French League and the sixth in Europe. Since Neymar Jr arrived at PSG after they paid a world record fee for him, he have adapted so easily with players like Mbappe and Icardi who arrived later after his arrival. The attacking trio have scored a combined 43 goals with the larger portion of the goals coming from Young ballon d’or winner Kylian Mbappe.

5. Ciro Immobile, Salvador Caicedo And Carlos Correa (Lazio) – 44 goals

This attacking trio have been the deadliest in the Série A when it comes to scoring goals. The Back bone of this attacks is Ciro Immobile who have single handedly netted 29 out of their combined 44 goals which is more than 50% of the goals. The Italian forward is currently the highest goalscorer of the Série A with Cristiano Ronaldo trailing him with four goals.

4. Fernando Muriel, Josip Illicic And Duvan Zapata (Atalanta) – 45 goals

In recent years, Atalanta have rised to become one of the most competitive sides in their domestic league as well as European competitions like the UEFA Champions League and it is all because of their skilled and experienced attackers to only knows how to get the ball into the net. This attacking trio have registered a combined 45 goals their three attackers on double digit. Out of the 45 goals they share, Fernando Muriel has 16goals, Josip Illicic has 15 goals and Duvan Zapata netting 14 goals which is the best in terms of teamwork scoring in Italy.

3. Lionel Messi, Luis Suárez And Antoine Griezmann (Barcelona) –

Barcelona have always appeared on the list with one name always coming up; Lionel Messi. Lionel Messi is the back bone of the Spanish giants’ attacks and he have always impressed year in year out. The Six time Ballon d’or winner who scored his 700th career goal last week is the highest scoring player in this trio with 22 goals. Luis Suárez and Antoine Griezmann have managed to net 14 and 9 goals respectively. This attacking trio are the best and deadliest in the La Liga so far. Argentina and Barcelona Captain Lionel Messi is the highest goalscorer and also the highest assister in the Spanish league this season.

2. Timo Werner, Patrik Schick And Marcel Sabitzer (RB Leipzig) – 47 goals

This attacking trio are the second most dangerous attackers in Europe as well as Germany and have provided a larger portion of RB Leipzig’s league goals this season. Their excellent is inspired by Chelsea bound Timo Werner who has produced 60% of the combined goals. Patrik Schick And Marcel Sabitzer have both shared the remaining 40% with Schick taking the larger portion. German forward Timo Werner is the second highest goalscorer in the German Bundesliga behind Bayern Munich’s goal machine Robert Lewandowski.

1. Robert Lewandowski, Serge Gnabry And Thomas Muller (Bayern Munich) – 54 goals

This are the most dangerous and deadliest attacking trio in Europe as well as Germany. This attackers have produced 54 goals within themselves with Poland forward Lewandowski being the reason they sit at the top spot on the list. Robert Lewandowski have registered 34 league goals so far making him the highest goalscorer of the German Bundesliga and also the European highest goalscorer. Serge Gnabry and Thomas Muller have scored 12 and 8 goals respectively which is just 37% of their combined goals.

 

Robert Lewandowski remains unbeaten in terms of goalscoring this season and he deserves to be a Ballon d’or winner.

Which Of This Attacking Trio Do you Admire So much?

Share your opinion in the comments box below;

Spread the love

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *